Sunday, February 5, 2012

My almost three weeks update

I am seriously proud of myself. As of this morning I am one day away from three weeks and have stuck to my diet perfectly. I am only .5 away from the 10 pound mark. Woo Hoo! It gets easier by the day for the most part and I am supper motivated. Time to start exercising. Going to start with 10 minutes of free weights and walking. Can't wait to get into my old clothes ( lets see, I have a closer full of the last 4 sizes- I can shop in my own closet!) told my husband I want to celebrate when I hit my goal laying on a beach- and I won't be ashamed to put on my swimsuit! Anyone who knows me, knows I am a beach bum at heart. Can't believe I haven't been to beach to just lay out for a couple years ( been there but didn't stay out ob beach, too embarrassed in my skin)six months, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment