Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day on a Diet

Well, I made it. And it was still nice! Of course I can credit much of the success with my husband and him having a plan. Besides the wonderful card and present (yes it was something orange) he made reservations at Zea Rotisserrie Grill. I was able to order a delicious grilled trout and steamed broccoli and I was just fine! I did miss my wine- but I stuck with my no cocktail for 6 months pledge (which stinks, but it is what it is).

The most important thing I had to do was stick to my pledge to myself, and not let my emotional connection to a festive occassion always including food and drinks. I know I will get back there again in moderation, but not right now. Cant wait to show off my new figure this summer!!!

Lots of Love to my husband Mike for all his support. http://www.facebook.com/cynthia.collins1

No comments:

Post a Comment